STRATEGIC PLANS OF DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF THE RELIGIOUS COURTS
2010 – 2014
To uphold the rule of law through an independent, effective, efficient, and professional judicial power that enjoys the confidence of the public, and which provides quality, ethical, affordable, and accessible legal services to the public, and is capable of responding to its public service obligations.
· To dispense justice in accordance with the provisions of the laws and regulations in effect, and to stisfy the public sense of justice;
· To create an autonomous and independent judiciary that is free from outside interference;
· To improve public access to judicial service;
· To improve the quality of internal inputs into the judicial process;
· To create effective, efficient, respected and prestigious judicial institutions; and
· To exercise the judicial power in an autonomous, impartial and transparent manner.
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF THE RELIGIOUS COURTS
Providing Excellent Religious Court Services
· Enhancing professionalism of Religious Court Apparatuses; and
· Bringing a modern Religious Court management into reality.