The Secretariat of Directorate General of Religious Courts Body has the task to provide administrative and technical supports to all elements within the Directorate General of Religious Judicature Body.
In executing the above task, the Secretariat of Directorate General of Religious Courts Body holds functions as follows:
- execution of coordinating formulation on strategic plans, work programs, budgeting, treasury, accounting and reporting;
- execution of personnel affairs;
- execution of managing organization and performance, occupational evaluation and performance development;
- execution of documentation affairs and information system management.
- execution of internal affairs and logistics.
The Secretariat of Directorate General of Religious Courts Body consists of:
- Division of Planning and Finance
- Division of Personnel affairs
- Division of Organization and Management
- Division of General affairs
- Group of Functional Occupations.